St. Frances Cabrini School participates in the Bellarmine Parochial Band Program. Band members from all Catholic Schools in Pierce County practice and perform together regularly. We offer programs for Beginning Band (5th grade and new members in 6th-8th) and Advanced Band (6th through 8th grade).
How to register?
- Registration and recruitment will take place next September.
- Rehearsals will begin the week of October 11th, 2021.
- Tuition will be $25 per month (September through May).
- Open to 5th-8th Grades.
- Two rehearsals per week: Tuesday and Thursday evening at Bellarmine Prep. 4-5 PM for Beginners, 5-6 PM for Advanced.
- Further information about what it means to join a band, Instrument, and equipment purchase/rental available at the Ted Brown.
Note: We suggest new members wait until the Fall to rent their instrument unless they plan on taking private lessons this Summer!
Questions now? Contact program director Casey Whitson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An introduction to the program for parents from the program director, Casey Whitson:
Program Information Sheet:
Join our mailing list for further information and announcements:
Information from local music supplier, Ted Brown, on outfitting a student for band: