The Parents’ Club works in cooperation with the School Commission and Parish Council. The chairperson of the Parents’ Club is a voting member of the School Commission and acts as liaison between these two organizations.
Who is a member?
All Parents/guardians with children enrolled at St. Frances Cabrini School and school staff are members of the Parents’ Club.
- The overall purpose of the Parents’ Club is to facilitate, encourage, and ensure ongoing community building by providing activities, fundraising events, and service to the school.
- The Club is a vehicle which supports communication between home and school, offers a mechanism for parent education and serves as a structure for political action when needed.
- The Parents’ Club is established by the Principal in accordance with Archdiocesan policy.
- It is the responsibility of the Parents’ Club to organize and conduct fund raising activities that support the school.
- The Parents’ Club works within the framework of the Parish school and will consult the Principal before decisions are made.
- Parents Club is a vehicle in which parents can provide support and service to the school.
What we do?
- Support students and student programs
- Support our teachers
- Build Family Engagement
How to get Involved?
Throughout the year, there will be many opportunities to step forward and help our school. All volunteer spots will be announced through the school connection and Parents Club newsletter. We meet once a month on the first Wednesday at 6:00 pm via Zoom.
Parents Club School Uniform Exchange
Have your kids outgrown their St. Frances Cabrini school uniform jumpers, pants, sweaters, or sweatshirts? We will take your gently used uniforms! Please bring all items to the school office. We respectfully request that items be gently used with no holes or stains.
How to volunteer?
In order to volunteer with students, each volunteer is required to attend a class on “Protecting God’s Children.” To register for this 3-hour class, go to http://www.seattlearchdiocese.org/SEP/training.aspx
to sign up. There are classes in English and Spanish.
Afterward, you need to take online classes periodically and keep your background check up to date
Contacting the Parents Club
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org