St. Frances Cabrini School provides a quality Catholic education which inspires academic excellence and motivates students to become respectful, responsible individuals, who are active Disciples of Christ.
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School, in partnership with parents,
strives to foster the formation of the whole child.
The school is committed to Faith development in Scripture, Tradition, and Catholic social teaching, and adheres to high academic expectations.
St. Frances Cabrini School, a diverse community, provides a safe, nurturing environment
where students are empowered to develop to their fullest potential.
Our goal is to provide students with challenges that build a quality academic foundation
enhanced by our Catholic heritage.
• Safe, orderly and loving learning environment, rich in ethnic and economic diversity
• God's Spirit is consistently invited to permeate every mind and every heart -- through worship, prayer, study and community service projects.
• Strong academic program (validated by high scores on national tests)
• Up-to-date textbooks, technology and facilities
• Dedicated, caring and qualified faculty and staff
• Graduates prepared for successful high school and college careers
We invite you to...
Start with reading the Overview section which addresses curriculum, enrollment, and other highlights.
The Class Pages provide parents with an overview of each grade level and a sense of the learning environment. You can also view our students' most recent achievement test scores.
Our school's history provides another glimpse into our culture.
Parent involvement is essential in the vibrant life of our school.
You can arrange a tour of the school and classes; contact us for information and enrollment applications.CONTACT US