* St Frances Cabrini school families, friends, and parishioners buy retail gift cards through the Scrip program at their face value. There are over 700 national retail stores and many local vendors on the program, all places where you already shop.
* As an incentive for selling these gift cards, Scrip rebates the SFC School anywhere from 1-25% depending on the retailer
* Each school family commits to earning $250 in rebates or has the option to opt out of the program by writing a check for $250 to the school. If the $250 commitment is not met, each family will pay the difference.
* It’s easy! For example, if you purchase a $100 Fred Meyer gift card (4% rebate), you get to spend all $100 at Fred Meyer, and Scrip sends the school a check for $4.00. If you spend that same $100 on a gift card to AMC Theaters or Macys (10% rebate), you spend the $100 and a check is sent to SFC School in the amount of $10.
* It’s safe! Your family, extended family, and friends can purchase these gift cards at school or online (www.shopwithscrip.com). Your children don’t have to sell door to door and the supporters of this program are purchasing something they actually need. It’s a win-win-win!
* Who doesn’t buy gift cards at Christmas time or birthdays? Just make sure you purchase them through the SFC School Scrip program. This is a great way to support the school financially.