St. Frances Cabrini School admits students without regard to race, color, sex or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate in administration of its policies.
Students who are able to benefit from the programs provided by St. Frances Cabrini School shall be admitted on a space available, first come, first served basis within the following guidelines:
• Current school families
• Siblings of those students returning the following academic school year
• Registered, active members of St. Frances Cabrini and St. John Bosco parishes
• Registered families of another Catholic parish
• Other Catholic families
• Others who desire Catholic Christian Education and support a Christian way of life
This is only a summary of our Admissions Policy. Please contact the school office for the full text of this policy or you may download the pdf version HERE.
Complete and return the Intent to Register form which is available from the school office. Prior to acceptance into the school, parents must present copies of the child’s report cards and test scores - report cards for two prior years, achievement and/or assessment scores and other evaluations. SFC may schedule an assessment appointment for your child/ren prior to acceptance and registration.
Complete and submit the:
• Financial Agreement form plus the Parish Grant and/or Fulcrum tuition assistance forms (if applicable)
• Student Information and Registration form
• Request for Records form (Grades 1 – 8)
Provide St. Frances Cabrini School with:
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• Certificate of Immunization Status
• Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
Pay Registration Fee
Adjustments to tuition costs:
May be available if a family needs to supplement the funding of their child's Cabrini education.
Parish Grants may be given to those St. Frances Cabrini and St. John Bosco families who:
• Have been registered in the parish for at least 6 months or just moved in and registered.
• Regularly worship as a family with the parish community.
• Share time and talent with the parish community.
• Completed and returned to the parish the annual Sacrificial Giving Pledge card.
• Demonstrate to the Parish a pattern of consistent financial support; regular use of envelopes.
Grant application forms:
• St. Frances Cabrini Parish grant application form will be attached to the registration packet.
• Members of St. John Bosco Parish or other parishes must request the application directly from their parish office.
The school gives financial support based on demonstrated need. A financial disclosure form and income tax report are required as part of the application process. The amount of financial assistance depends on the number of requests and the amount of funds available from donations to the Annual School Giving Campaign and our Endowment Fund. The SFC application form is the same as the form located on the Fulcrum website. Follow the directions there, and then you can print it and send the copy to SFC.
Registration Fee for 2019-20 School Year:
• $250 per child for returning families; $300 per child for new families.
*Note: It must be paid in full at the time of registration. ($300 and $350, respectively, if paid after the due date) This fee is non-refundable AND non-deductible.
Fund Raising Requirements: To assist with school operating costs, families are required to commit to fundraising or pay the additional cost. The fundraising requirements are:
• Procure $250 per family in donations by December 4, 2020
• Participate in the mandatory Scrip Program by accruing $250 profit of Scrip annually (March 1, 2019 - February 28, 2020).
Tuition Schedule 2019-20 School Year
• PreKindergarten In-Parish* Family = $4338
• PreKindergarten Out of Parish Family = $4626
• Kindergarten & Grades 1-8 In-Parish* Family = $6,065
• Kindergarten & Grades 1-8 Out of Parish Family = $6,362
*An In-Parish Family is a family that is registered and active in any Catholic parish.
Tuition Payment Options:
• Pay directly to the school in full by June 15.
• Pay directly to the school in two equal installments by June 15 & October 15.
• Pay through automatic withdrawal system (F.A.C.T.S) in eleven (11) equal installments from June through April. (There is a non-refundable yearly application fee of $43.00)
Additional Commitments for Parents:
Volunteer Hours: The quality of our school and student education is greatly enhanced through parent involvement. All families are required to volunteer a minimum of 30 hour per family by May 22, 2020, or pay $25.00 per hour for hours not worked.
Auction Hours: Parents must also volunteer a minimum of 5 Auction Hours on an Auction Committee by February 3, 2020. Any shortage of hours will be billed at the rate of $50.00 per hour.
Please visit our Extended Care page for details HERE!
Whether you're a past or current parent or even a community member, we could use your help.