Grades 6, 7, and 8 are departmentalized into a seven-period school day from 8:25am to 3pm daily. The students have several teachers over the course of their curriculum:
• Mr. McCarthy is the 8th Grade homeroom teacher. He also teaches 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Geometry and Algebra and 6th, 7th, and 8th grade science.
• Mrs. Lyons teaches Pre-Algebra.
• Mrs. White is the 7th Grade homeroom teacher. She teaches 7th grade Religion, 6th, 7th and 8th grade History.
• Ms. Larson is the 6th Grade homeroom teacher. She teaches Math6, 6th grade Religion, and 6th, 7th, and 8th grade ELA. She is also the Student Council advisor.
• Mrs. Holroyd teaches 8th grade Religion, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Health, and PK-8 Physical Education.
• Physical Education
• Math & Art / Math Lab
• Student Council (Executive Council and Class Reps)
• Student-led Mass
• Safety Patrol
• Liturgical Choir
• Office Assistants
• Beginning of year Middle School Retreat
• Camp OSPREY (Environmental Education)
• St. Martin's University, Point Defiance Zoo, and Fort Nisqually
• Sacred Spaces (Seattle) / State Capital (rotating every other year)
On-campus After-school Activities
• Running Club
Part of our focus is to develop a missionary spirit within our students. Therefore, the middle schoolers participate in service projects that relate to Catholic Social Teaching. As a whole, the school, led by our Middle School Student Council, joins together in a special service project that varies dependent on the needs of our global and local community every school year.