Grades 6, 7, and 8 are departmentalized into a seven-period school day from 8:25am to 3:00 pm daily. The students have several teachers over the course of their curriculum:
• Ms. Larson is the 8th Grade homeroom teacher. She also teaches 6th, 7th, and 8th grade English/Language Arts, and Advanced 1 Math. She is also the Student Council Moderator.
• Dr. Gica is the 7th Grade homeroom teacher. He teaches 7th grade Religion, 6th, 7th and 8th grade Science, and Algebra and Geometry.
• Mrs. Woodard is the 6th Grade homeroom teacher. She teaches 5th Grade Math, 6th grade Religion, and 6th and 8th grade History. She is also the Vice Principal.
• Mrs. Holroyd teaches 8th grade Religion and PK-8 Physical Education. Mrs. White teaches 7th Grade History. Ms. O’Farrell teaches pre-Algebra. Mrs. Lyons teaches Compressed 5th/6th grade math.
• Mrs. White teaches 7th Grade History.
• Ms. O’Farrell teaches pre-Algebra.
• Mrs. Lyons teaches Compressed 5th/6th grade math.
• Physical Education
• Math & Art / Math Lab
• Student Council (Executive Council and Class Reps)
• Student-led Mass
• Safety Patrol
• Liturgical Choir
• Office Assistants
• Camp OSPREY (Environmental Education)
• Mass for Life
• Various field trips
On-campus After-school Activities
• Running Club
Part of our focus is to develop a missionary spirit within our students. Therefore, the middle schoolers participate in service projects that relate to Catholic Social Teaching. The school, led by our Middle School Student Council, joins together in a special service project that varies dependent on the needs of our global and local community every school year.