Cabrini School is a wonderful investment in your child's future.
St. Frances Cabrini School admits students without regard to race, color, sex or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate in administration of its policies.
Students who are able to benefit from the programs provided by St. Frances Cabrini School shall be admitted on a space available, first come, first served basis within the following guidelines:
- Current school families
- Siblings of those students returning the following academic school year
- Registered, active members of St. Frances Cabrini and St. John Bosco Parishes
- Registered families of another Catholic parish
- Other Catholic families
- Others who desire Catholic Christian Education and support a Christian way of life
This is only a summary of our Admissions Policy. Please see our Student-Parent-Staff Handbook for the full text of this policy.
Registration Procedure for New Families
Pre-Registration: Complete and return the Intent to Register form which is available from the school office.
Prior to acceptance into the school, parents must present copies of the child’s report cards and test scores - report cards for two prior years, achievement and/or assessment scores and other evaluations. SFC may schedule an assessment appointment for your child/ren prior to acceptance and registration.
- Financial Agreement form plus Parish Grant and/or Fulcrum Tuition assistance forms
- Student Information and Registration form
- Request for Records form (Gr.1-8)
- Provide SFC with
Copy of Birth Certificate
Certificate of Immunization Status
- Pay Registration fee
Adjustments to tuition costs may be available if a family needs to supplement their funding of their child's Cabrini education.
Parish Grants may be given to those St. Frances Cabrini and St. John Bosco families who...
- Have been registered in the parish for at least 6 months or just moved in and registered.
- Regularly worship as a family with the parish community.
- Share time and talent with the parish community.
- Completed and returned to the parish the annual Sacrificial Giving Pledge card.
- Demonstrate to the Parish a pattern of consistent financial support; regular use of envelopes.
The grant application form for St. Frances Cabrini Parish will be attached to the registration packet. Members of St. John Bosco Parish or other parishes must request the application directly from their parish office.
Tuition Assistance: The school gives financial support based on demonstrated need. A financial disclosure form and income tax report are required as part of the application process. The amount of financial assistance depends on the number of requests and the amount of funds available from donations to the Annual School Fund Drive and our Endowment Fund. The SFC application form is the same as the form located on the Fulcrum website. Follow the directions there, and then you can print it and send the copy to SFC.
Registration Fee for 2016-17 School Year: $250 per child for returning families; $300 per child for new families. It must be paid in full at the time of registration. ($300 and $350, respectively, if paid after the due date) This fee is non-refundable AND non-deductible.
Fund Raising: To assist with school operating costs, families are required to commit to fund raising or pay the additional cost. The fund raising requirements are:
1. Procure $250 per family in donations or sell $250 in raffle tickets for the annual School Auction.
2. Participate in the mandatory Scrip Program by accruing $250 profit of Scrip annually (March 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017).
Tuition Schedule 2016-17 School Year
- PreKindergarten In-Parish* Family = $3750
- PreKindergarten Out of Parish Family = $4000
- Kindergarten & Grades 1-8 In-Parish Family = $5250
- Kindergarten & Grades 1-8 Out of Parish Family = $5500
* An In-Parish Family is a family that is registered and active in any Catholic parish.
Tuition Payment Options:
- Pay directly to the school in full by June 20.
- Pay directly to the school in two equal installments by June 20 & October 20.
- Pay through automatic withdrawal system (F.A.C.T.S) in eleven (11) equal installments from June through April. (There is a non-refundable yearly application fee of $35.)
Additional Commitments for Parents
Volunteer Hours: The quality of our school and student education is greatly enhanced through parent involvement. All families are required to volunteer a minimum of 30 hours or pay $50.00 per hour for hours not worked.
Auction Hours: Parents must also volunteer a minimum of 5 Auction Hours on an Auction Committee. Any shortage of hours will be billed at the rate of $50.00 per hour.
- Registration Fee - $10.00
- Hourly rate for monthly, registered users - $4.00
- Drop-in rate - $6.00 per hour with a minimum one hour charge per child per session
- Non-registered drop-in rate - $1.00 per five minute period per child per session
- Late (after 6 p.m.) pick-up rate - $1.00 per minutes as noted on the clock in the Extended Care room