Cabrini School is a wonderful investment in your child's future.
St. Frances Cabrini School admits students without regard to race, color, sex or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate in administration of its policies.
Students who are able to benefit from the programs provided by St. Frances Cabrini School shall be admitted on a space available, first come, first served basis within the following guidelines:
- Current school families
- Siblings of those students returning the following academic school year
- Registered, active members of St. Frances Cabrini and St. John Bosco Parishes
- Registered families of another Catholic parish
- Other Catholic families
- Others who desire Catholic Christian Education and support a Christian way of life
This is only a summary of our Admissions Policy. Please see our Student-Parent-Staff Handbook for the full text of this policy.
Registration Procedure for New Families
Pre-Registration: Complete and return the Intent to Register form which is available from the school office.
Prior to acceptance into the school, parents must present copies of the child’s report cards and test scores - report cards for two prior years, achievement and/or assessment scores and other evaluations. SFC may schedule an assessment appointment for your child/ren prior to acceptance and registration.
- Financial Agreement form plus Parish Grant and/or Fulcrum Tuition assistance forms
- Student Information and Registration form
- Request for Records form (Gr.1-8)
- Provide SFC with
Copy of Birth Certificate
Certificate of Immunization Status
- Pay Registration fee
Fair Share Tuition
St. Frances Cabrini School is a FAIR SHARE school. That means that every family is expected to pay their Fair Share of what it actually costs to educate each child. Fair Share strives to make Catholic education affordable to all who commit themselves to the purpose and goals of the school. Each family is expected to prayerfully examine their household budget and determine the maximum amount it can pay in relation to the cost of education.
Some families cannot afford the full cost. If the family is truly able to pay only part of the cost, the family must decide how much of the actual cost it can afford. Then, with verification of income, the family may apply for School Tuition Assistance, or, if Catholic, a Parish Grant.
"Tuition" less than the Total Cost of Education Our scheduled tuition rates are the amounts parents are encouraged to pay. Our fund raising activities (Auction, Annual Giving Campaign, Parents’ Club activities, etc.) and Endowment significantly lower our schedule of tuition thus making a Cabrini education more affordable to all.
Option to Pay the Full Cost of Education New for the 2014-15 school year, parents who are able have the opportunity of pay the full cost of education which is $5974 per student. Doing this releases you from your fundraising and volunteer hour commitments. Also, the difference between tuition and full cost ($1121 per student) is tax deductible.
Adjustments to tuition costs may be available if a family needs to further supplement their funding of their child's Cabrini education.
Parish Grants may be given to those St. Frances Cabrini and St. John Bosco families who...
- Have been registered in the parish for at least 6 months or just moved in and registered.
- Regularly worship as a family with the parish community.
- Share time and talent with the parish community.
- Completed and returned to the parish the annual Sacrificial Giving Pledge card.
- Demonstrate to the Parish a pattern of consistent financial support; regular use of envelopes.
The grant application form for St. Frances Cabrini Parish will be attached to the registration packet. Members of St. John Bosco Parish or other parishes must request the application directly from their parish office.
Tuition Assistance: The school gives financial support based on demonstrated need. A financial disclosure form and income tax report are required as part of the application process. The amount of financial assistance depends on the number of requests and the amount of funds available from donations to the Annual School Fund Drive and our Endowment Fund. The SFC application form is the same as the form located on the Fulcrum website. Follow the directions there, and then you can print it and send the copy to SFC.
Registration Fee for 2014-15 School Year: $250 per child for returning families; $300 per child for new families. It must be paid in full at the time of registration. ($300 and $350, respectively, if paid after the due date) This fee is non-refundable AND non-deductible.
Fund Raising Options: Every family is required to commit to $250 in fund raising or pay the additional cost. The fund raising commitment options are:
1. Work a minimum of five hours on an auction/raffle committee and meet a total $250 per family commitment by one or a combination of :
- Buy/Sell Raffle Tickets.
- Donate and/or procure new Auction item/s, services
2. Add $250 per family to the total tuition to be paid.
Tuition Schedule 2014-15 School Year
- PreKindergarten = $3529
- Kindergarten & Grades 1-8 = $4853
Tuition Payment Options:
- Pay directly to the school in full by June 20.
- Pay directly to the school in two equal installments by June 20 & October 20.
- Pay through automatic withdrawal system (F.A.C.T.S) in eleven (11) equal installments from June through April. (There is a non-refundable yearly application fee of $35.)
Additional Commitments for Parents
Commitment Hours: Parent commitment of time and talent also keeps tuition costs down. Therefore, every SFC school parent is required to commit to a minimum of 15 hours or pay $25.00 per hour for hours not worked.
- Registration Fee - $10.00
- Hourly rate for monthly, registered users - $4.00
- Drop-in rate - $6.00 per hour with a minimum one hour charge per child per session
- Non-registered drop-in rate - $1.00 per five minute period per child per session
- Late (after 6 p.m.) pick-up rate - $1.00 per minutes as noted on the clock in the Extended Care room