Welcome to St. Frances Cabrini School!
We hope you will find our site informative and sense the vibrancy of our school and our faith community. We are enthusiastically proud of St. Frances Cabrini School and what it has to offer children and their families. Our objective is to efficiently provide you with the information you seek. If you cannot find answers to your specific questions, please contact us.
Our Mission Statement
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School exists to further the mission
of the Catholic Church of Western Washington.
Our goal is to provide a quality Faith-centered education which challenges, inspires, and
motivates each one to be an active Disciple of Christ,
a life-long learner, and a respectful responsible citizen.
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School, in partnership with parents,
strives to foster the formation of the whole child.
The school is committed to Faith development in Scripture, Tradition, and Catholic social teaching, and adheres to high academic expectations.
St. Frances Cabrini School, a diverse community, provides a safe, nurturing environment
where students are empowered to develop to their fullest potential.
Our goal is to provide students with challenges that build a quality academic foundation
enhanced by our Catholic heritage.
Key Benefits for Children
- Safe, orderly and loving learning environment, rich in ethnic and economic diversity
- God's Spirit is consistently invited to permeate every mind and every heart -- through worship, prayer, study and community service projects.
- Strong academic program (validated by high scores on national tests)
- Up-to-date textbooks, technology and facilities
- Dedicated, caring and qualified faculty and staff
- Graduates prepared for successful high school and college careers
We invite you to...
- Start with reading the Overview section which addresses curriculum, enrollment, and other highlights.
- The Class Pages provide parents with an overview of each grade level and a sense of the learning environment. You can also view our students' most recent achievement test scores.
- Our school's history provides another glimpse into our culture.
- Parent involvement is essential in the vibrant life of our school.
- We are a Fair Share school. That means that we ask each parent to provide their fair share (within their ability to pay) for their children's cost of education. There are several grant and aid programs to assist in bridging any gap between ability to pay and the full cost of education.
- You can arrange a tour of the school and classes; contact us for information and enrollment applications.