Our Development Office is the St. Frances Cabrini School point of contact for many:
- Parents exploring enrollment for their children
- Benefactors seeking to support Catholic Education through Cabrini's Endowment Fund, the Annual Giving Campaign, or the C.A.P.E.R. Auction
- Alumni and parents of alumni who want to keep in touch and remain a part of the Cabrini family.
- The Community. This office provides information on our school to the wider community through publications, announcements, press releases, advertising, and participation in parish and civic groups.
Within Cabrini School's daily operations, the Development staff:
- Spearheads the Annual Giving Campaign
- Provides staff support for the Endowment Fund and coordinates volunteers to put on an always successful School Auction
- Coordinates with other Catholic schools in fund raising and Development efforts
- Maintains archives of the school and parish
Kim Early and Patsy Walker
Our Development staff knows St. Frances Cabrini School inside and out and can answer or get you the answer for any questions you might have.
Kim is our new Development Director, but is not new to St. Frances Cabrini School. She is a parishioner and has been a parent volunteer for many years. Kim also worked part-time in our school office. Last year, she chaired the school's gala auction. Kim's daughter and son are students at SFC.
Patsy has worked in other ministries within the Cabrini Parish and the Archdiocese for many years. She assists the Development Office with her skills and talent in graphic design.
As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another -- as good stewards of God's varied grace. (1 Peter 4:10)