School: (253) 584-3850
Development Office: (253) 584-5748
FAX: (253) 584-3852
Address: 5621 108th St. SW, Lakewood, WA 98499
General Information, New Student Inquiries, Endowment and Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Association: Kathy_Spencer@hotmail.com
We are conveniently located --
- Southeast quadrant of Lakewood
- Just a mile off the freeways
- Exit 126 or 127 from Interstate 5
- Western terminus of SR 512
- Quarter mile west of Bridgeport Way on 108th Street (east/west arterial)
- Adjacent Lakewood Towne Center and City Hall
Distances from the neighborhoods we serve:
- Joint Base Lewis McChord housing areas: less than 10 miles (10 - 20 minutes)
- Anywhere in the City of Lakewood: less than 5 miles
- Steilacoom: 5 - 7 miles
- Parkland / Spanaway: 6 - 10 miles
- Puyallup's South Hill: 10 - 15 miles
- Tacoma's South End: 4 - 8 miles
- University Place: 6 - 8 miles
- DuPont: 10 - 11 miles (20 minutes)
To get to SFC from communities to the south (Joint Base Lewis McChord, DuPont)
Driving Directions from via I-5:
- Take Exit 125 (Bridgeport Way)
- At top of off-ramp, turn onto Bridgeport Way (right from southbound, left from northbound)
- Travel North 1.1 miles to 108th Street.
- Then turn left and go .3 miles to St. Frances Cabrini Parish and School (on the right)
Use Mapquest to get driving directions and maps from your location. Our address is 5621 108th St. SW, Lakewood, WA 98499.
Get a Tour
You must see for yourself...
"To really understand why our school is unique, you need to walk the halls, be in the classrooms, join us in prayer, live life each day within our faith-filled atmosphere."
-- Stephanie Van Leuven (Former Principal, St. Frances Cabrini School)
Call or email us to book a tour
Call Mrs. Kim Early at (253) 584-5748 or Mrs. Cris Cooper at (253) 584-3850, or email us ( email@example.com ) with the dates you will be available.
As you consider your child's future, consider Cabrini. It may be the best decision you ever make.
St. Frances Cabrini School admits students of any race, color, national, ethnic and religious origin. This stance permeates the educational and admissions policies and financial aid programs.